Unleashing the power of biodiversity data with data science
Created By: Ciera Martinez
Workshop Website: https://cabinetofcuriosity.github.io/coc_rladies_workshop/
Depending on how you want to go through the tutorial, there are a few options. Option 1, through mybinder, is the reccomended option, as you do not need to download any data or install any software.
- mybinder link (no installs):
- View Only: neotoma_tutorial_short
- Download onto your local repo by cloning the workshop Github repository
Directory Structure of Github Repository
- data: Data need to run tutorials.
- html: knitted output html from .Rmd files.
- r: Rmd R markdown files with all original code. Please set working directory to this directory to run all code.